The Flexx series is focused on providing comfort, support and performance – optimising each through a range of options that gives you a wheelchair built specifically for your needs. Karma’s Flexx Original is the flagship model within this range, offering the most customisation.
The seat is available in widths from 15 to 20 inches, and depths of 16 to 18 inches. It is also highly adjustable, allowing backrest position, armrest height, rear wheel position, seat height and far more to be altered to fit your needs, also catering to changing needs due to the Flexx’s modular design. Amongst the options on the Flexx Original are:
- Transit or self-propelled rear wheels of 14/20/22/24″ sizes.
- Front castors ranging from ultra-light 5″ ones up to chunky 8″ castors for rougher ground.
- Swing-away legrests, elevating ones, and amputee supports.
- Foldable backrests and height adjustable handlebars.
- Positioning accessories including headrests, hemi armpads and lap belts.
- Convenience options such as crutch holders, tray tables, and oxygen bottle holders.
The Flexx is ideal for transport – it folds up to a compact size, and is also fully crash tested should you require it for occupied transport.