The people behind our success
We know only too well that it’s the people who are the true heartbeat and culture of any company. That’s why throughout the organisation we’ve taken great care to selectively place the right skills and expertise to support every aspect of our business. With experience that goes beyond the Mobility industry, our group of directors and employees are dedicated to achieving our goals of providing a wide range of the latest Mobility and Disability solutions, whilst offering first class, dedicated support. Be it a mobility scooter, stairlift or even just a walking stick, we are always happy to go the extra mile to make sure our customers have the best possible experience when shopping at Advantage Mobility. Below you can find out a bit more about the people who keep make Advantage what it is.
Mick has been the CEO of Age UK Nottingham & Nottinghamshire for the last 22 years, which is the largest independent local charity providing direct services to older people from all communities and backgrounds in the city and county.
Advantage Mobility is the brain child of Mick. It was his vision of ethical sales subject to assessment, which the team has brought to fruition. He is passionate, innovative and driven by ethical business practices, focused on helping the elderly and vulnerable.
Clive has a wealth of commercial experience in the service industry. Since 2004 he has headed up the commercial arm of Age UK Nottingham & Nottinghamshire. Clive provides strategic leadership to Advantage and he is driven to ensure that a high quality customer service is provided alongside a genuinely ethical approach to business
Laurie has been instrumental in actualising the vision of Advantage Mobility. He brings with him a wealth of international and local business experience. He will be solely focussed on ensuring that customer satisfaction is built on a foundation of responsible, reliable and trustworthy business practices, which is at the heart of what we aim to achieve.
Grant is our Scooter Technician. He is workshop based within our showroom premises. He always pays great attention to detail when it comes to taking care of general scooter maintenance & repair.
His responsibilities include;
- Carry out preventative maintenance inspections to the highest standards ensuring all scooters are safe and road tested prior to confirming completion.
- Wherever required steam clean the scooters in preparation for maintenance.
- As and when requested be prepared to work at the customer’s premises to carry out servicing, repairs and inspections.
- Service and maintain all scooters to the highest standard at all times whilst ensuring the scooters are operating safely and compliant with legislation.
- Ensure good housekeeping of the Workshop area at all times.
- Where required, collect and deliver scooters.